In this course to Level 3 you will learn about how to identify abuse and what actions to take if you suspect it. This course is has been created for the designated safeguarding persons at the practice.
The aim of this course is that you will be able to:
- Know the law and advisory guidance on safeguarding
- Appreciate your role as designated person and be able to fulfil it
- Be aware of the legal framework for both child protection and adult safeguarding
- Produce and manage a safeguarding action plan and records
- Be able to refer a concern to the appropriate agencies
This course is in video format with an interesting experienced presenter, plus slides, case studies and questions so that you can claim 2 hours of CPD. The course also contains useful resources including the CODE Module (M 290) Safeguarding Children and
Vulnerable Adults and its helpful templates:
- (M 290A) Action Plan for Safeguarding of Children and Vulnerable Adults
- (M 290B) Flowchart for Safeguarding Action
- (M 290C) Record of Facial Injury
- (M 290D) Letter to a Health Visitor
- (M 290E) Important Safeguarding Contacts
Sign up now and you have access to the complete course for 3 weeks. You will be able to download your certificate at any time.
Call the CODE office on 01409 254 354 for group discounts or to set up a team with a team leader who can view their activities.